A packed programme for all ages
Parents tell us that Live on the Wye is simply brilliant for kiddies – we work hard to offer a packed programme for all ages and at great value, too! It’s all about recycling and upcycling this year! Make masks out of cardboard, and shakers and other musical instruments out of bits and pieces you’d otherwise throw away. There’ll also be face painting and two bouncy castles, including one for the under 5s.
An Imaginarium wristband costs just £5 per child and can be purchased online with general admission tickets to guarantee your spot. The wristaband allows unlimited access to all of the activities for the whole afternoon – including face painting and inflatables. We believe that this is not only incredibly good value, but perfect for pint-size people who often need their excitement in several small doses. You can come and go as you please, for as much or as little time as you like.
But parents, please be aware that the Imaginarium is not set up to be creche facility.
FOOD & DRINK
The vast majority of food and drink is locally sourced. We believe in supporting local suppliers and charging fair prices.
- Licensed bar including acclaimed range of real ale from Kingstone Brewery, Tintern
- Award-winning sausages, pork rolls and burgers from Hancock’s Butchers in Monmouth
- Gorgeous hand made pizzas to order
- Chilli con carne
- The ‘Green Donkey’ vegetarian and vegan offer
- Sweet and ice-cream stalls
- (For the Friday Fringe we will have a smaller food offering but no less delicious…chicken and vegetarian curry with thanks to locals Aide (of Wye Fire Chilli fame!) and Mark.